Not welcome to buy from the box shop

camaflight

Hello Aerosoft,

I'm surprised to experience that Norwegians aren't welcome to buy from the box shop.

I would like to buy the U.S airports 1 - Article no.: 02253, but unfortunately Norway is not in the country list thus making it impossible to buy.

Surprisingly sad.

Why?!

I have bought several items from Areosoft over years......(not to mention all the Aerosoft download products)

Carl

I am in the same boat with you :). Being outside of the EU, I understand it more that they have not yet added every single country in the world, but one would certainly expect that all/most countries of the EU are included. I will probably have to ring them up once carnival is over and the snow has melted so they can get to their office again :lol: (there is no reply from their info mail address).

Cheers,

Siggy

I am in the same boat with you . Being outside of the EU, I understand it more that they have not yet added every single country in the world, but one would certainly expect that all/most countries of the EU are included. I will probably have to ring them up once carnival is over and the snow has melted so they can get to their office again (there is no reply from their info mail address).

damn, i always though Norway was in the european union! :)

The European Economic Area (EEA) was established on 1 January 1994 following an agreement between Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein and the European Union (EU). It allows these countries to participate in the EU's single market without joining the EU.

Carl

Hello Folks,

It never hurts to shot them an e-mail and see if its possible to post a product anywhere other than whats listed.

Hi Shaun,

I did e-mail them but they did not reply. Will need to ring them up from the other side of the globe. Hope they will then talk to me :-).

Cheers,

Siggy

• Aerosoft

Hi Shaun,

I did e-mail them but they did not reply. Will need to ring them up from the other side of the globe. Hope they will then talk to me :-).

Cheers,

Siggy

I would suggest using the US shop if you are not in the EEC. And don't be sorry about that, you won't pay EEC VAT so your purchases will be 19.5% cheaper!

I would suggest using the US shop if you are not in the EEC. And don't be sorry about that, you won't pay EEC VAT so your purchases will be 19.5% cheaper!

Yes, prices on the US shop are not much more compared to the Euro prices minus the VAT (which one does not have to pay outside the EU). However, some products you cannot even find on the US shop site. Also, when you are on your way to check out on the US shop, the only two countries you can select are USA and Canada. So I'll better ring them to place an order.

Siggy

(P.S.: Using Firefox 3.5 you cannot select a payment method on the US site, however you can with MS-IE)