BN-2 Islandier

EmiloZ

• 2 weeks later...

Can't you just click on my link and find out for yourself..?

Last developer post is 10th Feb, which is about as up-to-date as it gets... why would you think Mathijs or anyone at Aerosoft would know more, and tell YOU if they did? They are not the developers on this project.

I am sorry, this is a project that we will only handle in the commercial sense, I know nothing about it right now. I will try to find our something though.

Hi Mathijs

Did you manage to find any news on the Islander? Sorry to hassle you but some of us have been waiting for this bird over 14 months now.

Best regards

John

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs

Did you manage to find any news on the Islander? Sorry to hassle you but some of us have been waiting for this bird over 14 months now.

Best regards

John

Sorry I got nothing new, we are waiting as much as you at this moment.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

This from the Alpasim site:

Mar 13th

BN-2 Islander status report ! The very last tidying up of issues reported during testing by a real-life BN-2 pilot is now under way. The finished package will be delivered to Flight One within days.

No reference to this on the Flight One site so corroboration not obtained.

• Upvote 1

This from the Alpasim site:

No reference to this on the Flight One site so corroboration not obtained.

Although I can't comment on the timescale, we did have the Islander on display at the German Flight Simmulator Conference over the weekend and many visitors had a chance to try it. From what I saw of it, there is very little that needs doing to it now and it really is a very nice add-on.

• Upvote 1