New Orleans X

Ludo Lambrechts

A friend of mine that has purchased USCITIES New Orleans X is having some compatibility issues with 2 other addons i.e. UTX and GEX.

Is there a way for him to be able to use either one (or both) of these addons together with New Orleans X installed in FSX??

I have New Orleans and ran into a issue with it overlapping. I have UTX, GEX and when I run the Aerosoft cities I believe I have to disable one or both. Any ideas?

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Ludo Lambrechts

I see no reason why either GEX or UTX should be disabled for the city addon. Can't tell for New Orleans, but I don't have to disable them for San Fran or Indy.

Maybe that friend could join in here and post a few screenshots showing the problem. If there is some overlapping indeed I see no reason why this couldn´t be addressed with a small update.

Bests,

Sascha

Maybe that friend could join in here and post a few screenshots showing the problem. If there is some overlapping indeed I see no reason why this couldn´t be addressed with a small update.

Bests,

Sascha

I will ask him him if he can provide me with a couple of pictures to illustrate.

I have Indianapolis X - New Orleans X - San Francisco X - Chicago X and they work fine for me!

Ludo Lambrechts