Repainters Required, Prizes to be won.

Shaun Fletcher

Congrats Kurocl!! a deserved winner, great paint job and well done to the other runners up and the other contestants.

As Earl mentioned I would like to thank Aerosoft for the very generous prizes and FS Break for producing a great show.

...now off to spend those downloads!! like a kid a candy store!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed with the "THANKS!!" being given to Aerosoft and FSBreak. I just finished listening to the show and after listening to what the hosts were liking and not liking, I really have a better appreciation for all of the repaint entries.

Nice work everyone.

What to d/l ...hmmm... what are you guys going after? I wish the PMDG JS4100 would come hit the download shelf at Aerosoft :) Hmm...

Bman.

Congratulations Kurocl!!! What great paint.

Thanks to Aerosoft and FSBreak for the opportunity for all of us try our hand at some custom work. It was a real pleasure watching the different schemes emerge.

Now what to choose for that free download...

I have choosen Rise of Flight yesterday...and i will wait for LOWI.

If I wouldn't have the CAT already I would choose it, a very good choice, jakers.

Its one of the addons I come back and fly her again and again...what is not happening to many other addons...

Hi all,

Well done Kurocl, a great repaint. And well done to all the other entrants too, it was great to see such varied collection of paints.

I'd also like to thank Danton and the FSBreak team for putting this comp together, and Shaun and Aerosoft for giving us such great prizes.

Now, what shall I download???

Paul

Hi,

Thanks again to Aerosoft, Shaun, and all who entered!

Enjoy your downloads! For those discussing what they would select, I can that the Catalina and Twin Otter are both great. But I feel your pain because there are so many great downloads from which to chose.

Best, Danton

Hi, I also did a repaint, I sent it to dantons email because I didn't have the product for a screenshot, just wanting to let you know

As did I.

E-mailed to Danton on 30 October.

Aerosoft_screenshot_1024.jpg

Congrats to those selected.

Joe

Got and installed the Twin Otter. Splendid frame reates around Birmingham! I think I'll be loving this plane a lot. Anybody have good suggestions for scenery to go with it?

Hello guys

Sorry for my late reply but i was on travel around Thailand and i came back today. What a surprise when i see the forum today it was unespected because there were some beautiful entries. Thanks a lot for you great comments and thanks to Danton and Aerosoft for this beautiful contest.

Thanks again

Curro