Any chance of a "Mega Airport Copenhagen Kastrup" scenery?

simgreen84

I am very disappointed by the fact that the FS community has somewhat overlooked Copenhagen airport.

The only scenery out there is the one by Swedflight, which in my opinion is of very bad quality (many freeware products of other airports are better) and a total rip off at a price that is comparable to the amazing quality of Aerosoft products.

This airport is Northern Europe's major hub with a catchment area serving the Sjælland region of Denmark and the Skåne region of Sweden. The aircraft has also recently gone under a major change, with the opening of a new centralised security check area in 2007, the renovation and extension of Finger C (non-schengen flights), the building of a connector between terminal's 1 and 2/3, the opening of a new metro station at Terminal 3, completely rebuilt and extended duty-free and shopping areas and a new control tower... Now a new low-cost pier called "Copenhagen Swift" is being built as an extension of Finger D and the air bridges are gradually being replaced with newer, glass models.

In my opinion this addon would be incredibly popular if developed and would be the only version out there to accurately depict EKCH.

(Making it for FS2004 as well as FSX would also be a good move as many Scandinavians use this due to the lack of quality FSX addons for the region)

I agree!

Kastrup Is a large airport and it is larger than Stockholm arlanda this is the only magor aiport left ind europe that you have not made yet!..:)

And there is no scenery of Kastrup airport for fsx yet... and that is very sad!

Jakob,.

• 11 months later...