Nice Côte d'Azur X for FSX released

Shaun Fletcher

Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (or in French: Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur) is the third important airport in Fance and is often also seen

as the only airport of Monaco. There is a great helicopter service to that little Principality. It has two parallel runways that can

be used at the same time and two heliports. Located on the Mediterranean coast, the weather, mostly the turbulence can make

it a bit daunting at times, something that is not made better by rather complex noise abatement procedures. All in all an airport

that is a bit special and that’s always nice (pun intended). Check out the images on the product page and see if this is an airport

for you.

Links: [Product Page]

Nice X

nicex_19.jpg

nicex_11.jpg

nicex_2.jpg

nicex_27.jpg

nicex_6.jpg

More images.

I have to say what a great job you guy's have done with NiceX. I was out there with Kel back in '04 and it's instantly recognisable. Anyone that gets this has to splash out on Monaco too. They're superb together!!

Hi guys, just got back from a couple days in Mallorca (btw the airport looked exactly like it does with your scenery ;):P ) Nice suprise to see LFMN being released. Did any one try it with France VFR riviera ?

Any issues ?

EDIT : Sorry, didn't see the post here

thanks,

Tom

I must admit to being critical in a few recent posts about the quality of some recent releases (though I admit some of these tend to be 2004 conversions.. So last night I decided to wear out the plastic again and try out Nice as it is a favourite location of mine (though I do tend to motorail down every year rather than fly)..

All I can say is well done.. Keep up this quality and I will keep spending.. This is what I mean by capturing the atmosphere.. I spent the last 10mins just watching AI arriving (though as usual WOAI took 10mins to sort itself out and arrive)but when it did it looked superb and with frames never dropping below 30 this is superb work..

fsx2009-09-0311-43-37-10.jpg

3-40.jpg

2-68.jpg

2009-9-3_16-18-14-484.jpg

fsx2009-09-0321-10-10-10.jpg

Let me guess, you got our Monaco X as well don't you? Nice <-> Monaco in a chopper is now my favorite way to spend half an hour.

Absolutely right...Now I just need to get my Heli Air Monaco fleet and I will be set...Soon a good AS350 to come but meanwhile enjoying the Dodosim 206.

For those of you that own the Dodosim 206 and would like the Heli Air Monaco livery, please find it at Hovercontrol. Many thanks to Ian Nixon for his great work and talent.

http://64.34.169.161/cgi-bin/ifolio/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Add-ons_-_Repaints_-_FSX

Thanks

Regards

David

Hi everybody,

can someone tell me if the nice Airport is as frame hungry as MegaAirport Frankfurt is? I really like frankfurt (but just for departure - its easier with 5 frames than landing) and want to get nice aswell - but only if the framerates are better than EDDF is.

The same question would be for Mallorca X, but don't want to start another post in there. One should be enough for it.

Need some good destinations for my JS41 :)

As for your information my rig:

Core2Quad @ 2,8GHz

8GB DDR2

150GB 10k rpm WD HDD

Geforce 8800GT (G92) - bad AA settings ^^

Vista 64 Ultimate.

Thanks in advice

All the best from cloudy austria

Alex