Aerosoft Logo

DAB

Forgive the silly question, and I did take a quick look around for an answer first, but what exactly is the Aerosoft logo representing? I know what I think it looks like, but I'd rather not say.blush.gif Am I missing the obvious, or NOT missing the obvious? Cheers, DAB

• Aerosoft

Isn't that obvious? The bright side and the dark side of flying. :D

Attachment is not suitable for work and you should not open if you are sensitive to moderate nudity. The image shows the our logo from the other side.

AerosoftLogo.zip

Thank you Mathijs, Thorsten, and Shaun,

So the logo IS basically what I was thinking about and not just the product of WAY too many hours out in the Alaskan islands and African bush.blush.gif

Now Mathijs, is the picture a 2-D drawing or taken from a 3-D animated model. Because I suspect you could sell quite a few co-pilot/flight attendant addons from an animated version. And think how many more planes you would sell when people crash because they are distracted!laugh.gif

Cheers, DAB

• Aerosoft

Thank you Mathijs, Thorsten, and Shaun,

So the logo IS basically what I was thinking about and not just the product of WAY too many hours out in the Alaskan islands and African bush.blush.gif

Now Mathijs, is the picture a 2-D drawing or taken from a 3-D animated model. Because I suspect you could sell quite a few co-pilot/flight attendant addons from an animated version. And think how many more planes you would sell when people crash because they are distracted!laugh.gif

Cheers, DAB

It's a full 3d model, this one was made by Tim, a developer that has since moved on.

Hello Folks,

As Shaun quickly strides in for a quick correction.

Mathijs works too hard you see :)

I did it some time ago on a program called Poser.

Her name is Betsy and you can meet her here.

A date however is out the question as she is now married with millions of children.

• 1 month later...

My wife saw these pictures (numbers 1 and 3) of Italian model Maria Grazia Cucinotta at the Venice Film Festival and thought perhaps she might have been the inspiration for the Aerosoft logo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/03/guess-the-actress-at-the_n_276575.html

Even though Shaun's 3D model may be the true origin of the famous silhouette, perhaps Ms. Cucinotta is available for live action photoshoots in future Aerosoft marketing campaigns.

BTW, speaking of Venice, the next $100 Hamburger flight on FSBreak, the weekly podcast at www.fsbreak.com, involves a flight from Florence to Venice, and excellent scenery for both cities is available through Aerosoft.

Cheers, DAB

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

My wife saw these pictures (numbers 1 and 3) of Italian model Maria Grazia Cucinotta at the Venice Film Festival and thought perhaps she might have been the inspiration for the Aerosoft logo.

http://www.huffingto...e_n_276575.html

Even though Shaun's 3D model may be the true origin of the famous silhouette, perhaps Ms. Cucinotta is available for live action photoshoots in future Aerosoft marketing campaigns.

BTW, speaking of Venice, the next $100 Hamburger flight on FSBreak, the weekly podcast at www.fsbreak.com, involves a flight from Florence to Venice, and excellent scenery for both cities is available through Aerosoft.

Cheers, DAB

Dab, thanks, got tears in my eye from laughing. Guess why our CEO will find as his screensaver on Monday.

Get off :D He'd get a New Lotus to go with the one Mathijs already got.

You guys are GREAT

It is nice to have humor thrown into the mix every now and then

This topic put a tear in my eye as well :lol:

To all at Aerosoft ,,Keep up the great work guys

Randy

• Upvote 1

I must agree Shaun. By my count, our model from Venice beats the gentlemen from Florence by at least 2 to 1. biggrin.gif But to each, his own.

post-26278-125247135585_thumb.jpg

post-26278-12524713289_thumb.jpg

post-26278-125247128662_thumb.jpg

Cheers, DAB