Toncontin Intl

Scotty Doo

Im new to the forums! So forgive me if this has already been passed to Aerosoft, personally, as the sceneries you guys do, I would like to see Toncontin Intl become one of your airport scenery. I have searched for a decent one for months, to no avail, because of the problems with the hacking of AVSim in May!!

So just a suggestion, Toncontin/Tegucigalpa Airport and surrounding area scenery (so the hills etc)

And >>SO<< it looks like when not everything's going smooth! dry.gif

Wow, I can't believe they didn't go around. That could have been a disaster. I bet the passengers and pilots were about to mess their pants.

Infact, had another thought - how about top 10 dangerous approaches airport and scenery, so the likes of Kai Tak, Toncontin, Madeira - all bundled together, I would deffo buy on release date if you could make these :)

Infact, had another thought - how about top 10 dangerous approaches airport and scenery, so the likes of Kai Tak, Toncontin, Madeira - all bundled together, I would deffo buy on release date if you could make these smile.gif

Great idea!

Throw in Vagar (EKVG) on the Faroe Islands, and I will be warming up the good old creditcard...

• Aerosoft

Great idea!

Throw in Vagar (EKVG) on the Faroe Islands, and I will be warming up the good old creditcard...

Well but to do 10 serious airports would take years and will be very expensive. There are other companies who done projects like that with less detailed scenery, but that is just not our style. We rather do one very well then three less detailed.

I have never seen a Circle Approach chart like that.

Because? :unsure:

At DME TNT 7nm/198deg/8000ft right turn to track 243, thereafter a left turn to heading 063, descending to 5000ft, intercept radial 018/DME 5nm, straight-in app ...

Seems not too difficult! :blush:

They are not the best, but better than nothing:

Airport Diagram

IFR Takeoff

VOR/DME 01

Found them >>HERE<<

Btw. on AVSIM was a nice scenery of that airport - don't know where it also can be downloaded ...

I'm pretty sure it's available of flightsim.com as I only downloaded and installed recently - so it couldn't've been from AVSIM.