Release Dates Page

Christiaan

I cannot find the release dates of new products any more.

I would like to know when will the

MegaAirports Schiphol, Munich and Ground Environments Europe be released?

Christiaan

That is not a clear answer, I like to know when Eham and Munich will be released and also Ground Environment Europe.

Or it is it because other companies will try to make the same product, than I can understand why the list is taken of

the site of Aerosoft.

I hope you will come out with these product very soon !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That is not a clear answer, I like to know when Eham and Munich will be released and also Ground Environment Europe.

Or it is it because other companies will try to make the same product, than I can understand why the list is taken of

the site of Aerosoft.

I hope you will come out with these product very soon !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We all want to know when Munich will be released but as you may know they don't give release dates because sometimes things happen and they aren't released and then people start complaining. So you need to be a little bit more patient just like me and in general they will be released when they are done and completed. I'd rather wait for the finished product longer than have it rushed through and need fixing or things not working etc.

Rgds Jason :lol:

We all want to know when Munich will be released but as you may know they don't give release dates because sometimes things happen and they aren't released and then people start complaining. So you need to be a little bit more patient just like me and in general they will be released when they are done and completed. I'd rather wait for the finished product longer than have it rushed through and need fixing or things not working etc.

Rgds Jason :lol:

the site of Aerosoft.

GE Europe:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29351

Insbruck "SHOULD" be out next month (Boxed), so the download would be before that.

http://www.aerosoft.de/cgi-local/rd/ibosho...w910,5189311710

I do not speak German, but I am assuming that Juni=June.(Also it states that it is not a set date).

I believe that EHAM is slated for the end of the year, and I think that Munich is slated before that, but I am not too sure.

Keep in mind that some delays take place so they can be current with the latest real life situation. We are on their case as soon as there is a change in real life all the time, so a major upgrade in real life can cause delays. (EG. Barcelona from Simwings).

I am afraid that patience is the way to go.

Hello Folks,

It was removed due to errors, omissions and some stuff that should not be viewed.

However they have made a link to the Preview Forum on the main page and will only announce products that will be released within one to two months.

They will also be doing a new Pre-Order Section too.

Hello Folks,

It was removed due to errors, omissions and some stuff that should not be viewed.

However they have made a link to the Preview Forum on the main page and will only announce products that will be released within one to two months.

They will also be doing a new Pre-Order Section too.

Fantastic, and thanks for the heads up on the new pre-order section Shaun.