Vista 64

patrick piscopo

Any of your products have problem working on vista 64?

Regards

Patrick

Can't tell for all, but I own a lot of Aerosoft's products for FSX and not a single one has problems on Vista 64. In fact, the only ones I know that will NOT work are some airports of Bluesim due to their installer.

Generally speaking, 99% of all commercial plugins should be fine with Vista 64. And btw: Vista 64 for running FSX is a good choice, I have nothing but praise for this combo on my computer.

Vista 64bit is certainly a step in the right direction when it comes to fsx. Even as a developer I use it without problems (with all those 32bit tools we use), and fsx never ever crashes - and if it does it's my fault not Vista's... :lol:

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is my experience as well. FSX and FS9 (latest SP's) both seem to run better than in Vista32, which I ran until six months ago. I haven't done benchmarks, but in general, they just feel more fluid.

The products I have include VFR Germany 1,2 and 3; German Airfields 1, 2, 3 and 9 (all FSX); HelgolandX and FS9; German LandmarksX and FS9; German Airports Leipzig, Padderborn, Dortmund (FSX and FS9) and the Do27 (FSX and FS9).

I hope this helps.