ManhattanX Compatibility

phenocom

I was wondering if the new ManhattanX scenery is compatible with the new MegasceneryEarthX and is there a fix that will make it compatible if it is not. This would be similar to what was done for Manhattan for FS9 and Megascenery New York

It works well with mine, if that helps you.

I tried it with mine but it makes the smaller buildings in lower to Midtown Manhattan Flatten out and become 2d instead of 3d

I tried it with mine but it makes the smaller buildings in lower to Midtown Manhattan Flatten out and become 2d instead of 3d

Make sure you have Manhattan X on top of Megascenery in the Scenery list of FSX. Also, try the slider settings that are in the manual. I haven't noticed any problems, but try that and see if it helps.

Make sure you have Manhattan X on top of Megascenery in the Scenery list of FSX. Also, try the slider settings that are in the manual. I haven't noticed any problems, but try that and see if it helps.

Hi FSXaddict:

I see great minds think alike!!! That's exactly what I just did not 5 minutes before I read your new post!!!! It works just fine! ManhattanX has to have priority over the MegasceneryEarthX. Thanks for the help in responding. I have another question that maybe you can answer or if not Andras the designer can answer. I noticed that the night time scenery is absolutely awesome except for two things. One is that the greatest building in New York, The Empire State Building, has no lights at nite and secondly, I see no lights on the Brooklyn Bridge.

I also wanted to let you know that there is an excellent model of our Beloved Twin Towers on Avsim for download it is listed under WTC 2007 under Scenery FS2004. Also you can download an awesome model of the Freedom Tower under Scenery FSX, Both will work well if the are at a higher priority than ManhattanX and they dont seem to cut off any of the scenery for Manhattan X

One is that the greatest building in New York, The Empire State Building, has no lights at nite and secondly, I see no lights on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Hi,

Solved and will come with the update...

Thanks for the observation.

regards

Andras

Thanks Gents!

I was wondering about this but though to wait before troubling anyone with more questions; Thanks for answering a question in my mind before I expressed it to you all.

:lol: - Me thinks that Mr. FSXAddict is a mind reader as well as a Master "Mr. Miagi" Video maker. :lol:

"Wax on; Wax off" to you Master FSXAddict!

Later! ;)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Gents!

I was wondering about this but though to wait before troubling anyone with more questions; Thanks for answering a question in my mind before I expressed it to you all.

:lol: - Me thinks that Mr. FSXAddict is a mind reader as well as a Master "Mr. Miagi" Video maker. :lol:

"Wax on; Wax off" to you Master FSXAddict!

Later! ;)

LOL.

"Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything."

-Mr. Miyagi-

"Bonsaiiiiii"