tundra tires - bush hawk

hobofat

Greetings,

So on several forum posts (mainly announcing the product) and in the paintkit I keep reading references to the Bushhawk with tundra tires, but the only models I have are amphibian, ski, and regular taildragger. Is there supposed to be a version with tundra tires and I'm missing it or does it not exist?

Thanks!

To be honest, the work on additional features for the Bush Hawk (tundra/float models, alternate cockpit layout, more skins,...) are not top priority at the moment as we still have to wait for more customer feedback.

If we do a service pack / feature pack I want it to include all you want, so we're still collecting ideas and suggestions. ;)

So how about other features or ideas? Let's collect some things to make a free update. ;)

Since you asked, and though these have been covered before, an autopilot and a visible switch for the water rudder.

Also, I am not sure why the GPS does not display in the virtual cockpit.

Mr. Horst18519,

I, too, would like to see the added features of the Tundra tires, Fully functioning GPS, and the Aerosoft Sound system in your next Service Pack; I've really been waiting for you guys to workout all the issues with the original release and add these added features before I purchased. (I hate to keep reinstalling and remember all the versions etc. :rolleyes: )

But, It's on my list to get soon; So, would you kindly consider adding missions for the BushHawk to the African Adventure (along with the Flight Tales 1) and "Modeled System Failure" features (like the Hughes H-1B) and if possible a way for me to place my own face (picture) on the pilots?

I don't really get to do these adventure flights in FSX and would really like to try something along those lines. If all this is not to much to ask... :unsure:

Thanks for listening. :)