Update to 1.10

I have been trying to update with the two upgrade patches but when I put in my Email address and registration key they are rejected with a message saying one is wrong .I have attempted to get them right many times but no luck! Any sugestions? Thank You Harley

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you have the boxed version so no confusion there. I believe the box contains version 1.11, so no need to update. Read the manual and you'll soon find the HUD switches on the fwd right hand console. there are many switches with dual functions to enable the various HUD visual elements. Read !

For a "full up" aircraft, press Shift+2 and you should select the icon to the right for a fully ready aircraft with all nessesary systems running.

thanks

post-36-1239993034_thumb.jpg

Thank you .My cd boxed version is described as 1.1 on the disk so I thought I needed two upgrades to be up to date. Regards Harley

Yes, v1.11 and v1.20 are the next two upgrades. You should be able to get them in the FAQ / Updates Section; but, if not, contact Mr. Shaun Fletcher via the support@aerosoft.com email address.

Good Luck!