Update to 1.10

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...maybe the devers are too busy ?

If You have been able to download from Aerosoft with Opera before, I see no reason why You can´t now !!

Wait a bit and then try again...

Finn

Yes I can normally download with opera, but I was able to download with IE so I don't think it really is problem with servers

is it normal that when i'm starting in free flight i'm starting with the engine running and without a cold and dark mode. also the panels and hud are off. engine smoke is gone. is this supose to go like this.

this al happend after installing the update 1.10

regards

hi, i'm back

i've get it to work. did a test with the BAF FA-131 demo aircraft and the choice of cold and dark or engine running was still availble.

then did a test with BAF FA-87 31 tiger sqn. automatic with engine running, without choice of cold and dark, but still have to get the panels and hud manually to work. engine smoke gone.

regards

Did anyone else get this texture problem after installing 1.10 update?

Image1-1.jpg

Make sure that in the Display Menu under the Graphics tab that you have the Global Resolution Texture slider set to Very High

Finn

Since the 1.10 update the light at the back of the tail is now not attached to the F16. It is on, but a couple of feet away from the actual F16. (TAIL/WING Switch).

Could You please tell what version / painting You are seeing this ?

Finn

hi, i'm back

i've get it to work. did a test with the BAF FA-131 demo aircraft and the choice of cold and dark or engine running was still availble.

then did a test with BAF FA-87 31 tiger sqn. automatic with engine running, without choice of cold and dark, but still have to get the panels and hud manually to work. engine smoke gone.

regards

Be aware that after 1.10 there is no engine smoke when the afterburner is engaged !

Finn

Be aware that after 1.10 there is no engine smoke when the afterburner is engaged !

Finn

hi,

yes, i sa that when i did several test flights, without afterburner there's, with afterburner not. still thanks for the help.

regards

Finn

Correct Finn and that is the way it is for real....but some strange thing happend after the 1.10 as well i also cant see the nav lights for now in a mission but i'm going to check this with MP AND when you fly the mision its almost not possible to stay with the lead....he 's flying like 600kts cruise speed....but thats probably something in the mission files..

Take care

I need to ask You to arcertain:

Make sure that in the Display Menu under the Graphics tab that you have the:

Global Resolution Texture slider set to Very High

Finn

I have the same texture issue with the landing gear panel!

Is there an easy way to repair this in a .cfg file?

I think it's a texture issue. This texture was updated in the last update because of the wrong airspeed indicator images. When it was saved it most likely was saved with mipmaps which can cause these blurry textures. Although I don't seem to have this problem.

But do try Finn's suggestion to set the Global Resolution Texture slider to Very High, that might solve the problem.

I noticed that the rudder in this plane doesnt really yaw the plane but rather it rolls it. I dont use rudder in flight for the most part. on the ground it acts as it should.

Someone already mentioned the smoke effect above not being present in afterburner mode.

I have noticed in all versions of this plane, there is no sound for the afterburner. The sound changes accordingly when engaging 100% throttle or military thrust. But when I engage the afterburner from that point, the sound outside the plane does not change or at least it is not noticeable. From with in the cockpit, it actually gets quieter. So by sound I can never tell if the afterburner is on...the detent on my throttle is typically how I know. Sound wise, others hearing the same thing?

Lastly, I am still not sure about the turning radius of this plane. I cant dogfight with it to save my life. I realize the FCS has a major role in this and that my turning capability is better at speeds between 300-400kts, but at low speed and very high speed, this plane just does not turn. I am surprised how this planes drops like a rock while on final approach. Trying to fly a short final approach is crazy...most times I just end up in the ground since the plane will not bank tightly and hold altitude. Any thoughts on that?

Since the 1.10 update the light at the back of the tail is now not attached to the F16. It is on, but a couple of feet away from the actual F16. (TAIL/WING Switch).

Could You please tell what version / painting You are seeing this ?

The version is F16C USAFers 86-0222 TX 301st FW NAS FTW

sorry, but....why the Hell is´nt it possible to let the update installer ask me to add 3dLights Redux to my F-16´s????

Now i have to edit manually 20+ Aircraft cfg´s.

Could be a very Customer friendly improvement...

The Syracuse NY livery has the same light problem.

Also, occasionaly when I press the switch to raise the canopy it goes up a bit then closes, goes up a bit then closes. It keeps on doing this repeatidly and the sound effect keeps playing. The only way to stop it is to end the flight.

The Syracuse NY livery has the same light problem.

Also, occasionaly when I press the switch to raise the canopy it goes up a bit then closes, goes up a bit then closes. It keeps on doing this repeatidly and the sound effect keeps playing. The only way to stop it is to end the flight.

The light issue is probably because it has the wrong entry for the tail light, I think it's using the tail light position from the AM F-16s with the chute house. Use the tail light entry of a C model which doesn't has this problem

the canopy issue could be caused by clicking the canopy switch more than once quickly. It then opens and closes and the sound keeps on playing. What you could do to stop it is to open it again. Usually it stops then.

• 3 weeks later...

Why can´t we install the 1.1 update. We bought a box /CD version, and the HUD does not function, this is why we would like to update. But it does not dunction, it always ask some email addresses, which we do not understand. The registration key we have.

post-23346-1230319792_thumb.jpg

HUD does and always did function..you just need to read the manual on how turn it on.You did order on-line I assume so you received a order confirmation via your e-mail adress..Use that adress and the registration key .