F-16 (beta) Lord Howe Island

Operating the F-16 (BETA) out of Lord Howe Island. I shot this merely out of curiousity to see whether or not the F-16 could get into Lord Howe.

Please note, this clip was shot about 1 month ago and is not the current beta release.

This clip is a little larger than the previous one I uploaded took about 3-5 minutes of 'buffering' before it played for me. Click on it, go make yourself a cup of coffee and it should be ready to play when you return!...

http://video.aerosoft.com/F-16-LH-097.wmv

Operating the F-16 (BETA) out of Lord Howe Island. I shot this merely out of curiousity to see whether or not the F-16 could get into Lord Howe.

Please note, this clip was shot about 1 month ago and is not the current beta release.

This clip is a little larger than the previous one I uploaded took about 3-5 minutes of 'buffering' before it played for me. Click on it, go make yourself a cup of coffee and it should be ready to play when you return!...

http://video.aerosoft.com/F-16-LH-097.wmv

Wasn't too bad buffering time for me and nice video of course.

Nice video would have been nice to see the plane put through it's paces though oh well still a nice video:)

Yeah, as I said, this clip was shot merely to see whether I could get the F-16 into Lord Howe - for no other reason. There is one more clip that might be of interest if you're after a little more 'action'. See 'F-16 (beta) Short ACM Sequence'. If I get time I'll put something together with more 'action'.

Cheers,

Colin.

Please note, this clip was shot about 1 month ago and is not the current beta release. ...

Thank you for a glimpse of it in action, pre-release ... :)