I Need Sp1 For Mega Scenery Frankfurt

chacala6

Hi all,

I bought mega scenery frankfurt for fs9 over a year ago, and i was having flashing texture problems at other airports. Someone told me i needed SP1 for frankfurt, so i got it and it solved the problems. Now, after a while not playing fs, and having a new computer, i need the SP1 again. But i can't find where it is. MAF isn't even listed in the support section.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Stephen.

Hi, i already have that. its the SP1 for the actual Mega Frankfurt scenery that i need.

Thanx.

Stephen.

I downloaded it today, it's in the download section, you just missed that's all. The file is called AS_MAF_ServicePack1.exe

Hi, i already have that. its the SP1 for the actual Mega Frankfurt scenery that i need.

Thanx.

Stephen.

Helo.

Sorry with SP1 I did not thought of an update for a scenery. Well if you don't have the MAF in your FAQ update section, try using the add product choice that will let you add a product by selecting it and entering your serial, that have helped me once or twice.

Aurelien

Thanx goulash, but now i can't find the download section.........

Could you please give me the link to it?

thanx.

Stephen.

Hi Stephen,

The link below is to the FAQ/Update section you can also get to it from the main store front page by clicking on the link on the left side of the page marked FAQ/Updates.

http://aerosoft-shop.com/support.php?language=en