Heathrow X With Triplehead2go?

Steveyb

Just installed Triplehead2Go and are experiencing extra large runway light at distance ..and they all blur into one mess when viewed really far away. Seems present when useing both Redus 3D lights and standard FSX lamps... have tried updates from both manufacturers but still there... any ideas??

many thanks Steve

Just installed Triplehead2Go and are experiencing extra large runway light at distance ..and they all blur into one mess when viewed really far away. Seems present when useing both Redus 3D lights and standard FSX lamps... have tried updates from both manufacturers but still there... any ideas??

many thanks Steve

Mr. Steve B.,

I see that no one has answered your request; the staff are probably really busy finalizing the release of the 35 projects they want to put out soon...

But to answer your question; they have two downloadable patches that fix this issue for each versions of the FSX:-

1. Heathrow Lightpatch for FSX plus ACC-Pack/SP2

2. Heathrow Lightpatch for FSX plus SP1

You can get these by logging in to the support page and choose "Mega Airport London Heathrow" from the products drop down menu. The rest will be obvious and it works; I've got the Digital TH2Go and it looks great with the patch applied.

Good Luck! B)

many thanks Steve

Steve,

Try this site http://www.wolfgang-picheta.de/ download and install flusifix for FSX and one of the applications is for airport lighting. I also am using triplehead to go, this worked for me.

Regards Keith