London Heathrow 2008

TRIGGER2009

hi i was just wondering if anyone got the afcad for this game as its says on the box that its is but i cant found it

its to changed the airlines for the gates so i can get ba to go to T5 gates not the other one or if anyone now of any software to make the plane to to a spefic gate

many thanks

martin

aerosoft users

• Verified Developer

Did you mean your user Aircraft or the AI Traffic?

If you mean your user Aircraft, you will never found a AFCAD that will handle it, because the FS is ignoring any Airlinecode, when he is assigning a Gate via FS ATC to you. The only parameter involved in that assignment are the radius and order of Gates. The first free gate in the AFCAD list with the minium size fits to your aircraft will be assigned.

• 2 weeks later...
hi i was just wondering if anyone got the afcad for this game as its says on the box that its is but i cant found it

its to changed the airlines for the gates so i can get ba to go to T5 gates not the other one or if anyone now of any software to make the plane to to a spefic gate

Hi Trigger,

With the LHR add-on there is an AFCAD included which you can edit parking for aircraft. If you have installed the LHR scenery then go to your FS folder and look for the Aersoft folder, click into scenery and it is the file AF2_EGLL_Simwings.bgl.

To edit the parking pref you need to do this in AFCAD.

Hope this helps