Update Service Switzerland Pro

Variometer

I'm not sure, if I can use the Aerosoft update service for the Switzerland Pro scenery. Some years ago I bought this fantastic scenery for FS2004, but I don't know, if I purchased it from FlyLogic or from Aerosoft, because I can not find this dammed bill. I've already bought about 10 products via Aerosoft and I would like to do the same with Switzerland Pro, because FlyLogic expects, that I send 50 € in a letter and I don't trust the post service (bad experiences). Can anyone tell me, if I can send my CD's to Aerosoft?

Kind regards,

Andreas

I purchased Switzerland Pro from PC Aviator in the US. I contacted them about upgrading and they said I should contact Aerosoft. Is this the case? Is Aerosoft performing the upgrade for all past purchases of Switzerland Pro. As stated higher in the thread, I am not going to send cash to FlyLogic via the mail/post.

Marty

As a hint to other users of the old FS2004 Switzerland Pro scenery: I contacted info@aerosoft.de and they sent me a fast reply, that it doesn't matter, where you bought the old product.

Original answer:

"Letztendlich ist es egal wo Sie die Software gekauft haben, wichtig ist, daß Sie für das Update beide CD's einsenden.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Aerosoft GmbH

Nicole Schmidtmeier

"