Losing Hope In The F16

magneto505

I've finally come to the conclusion that there really is no F16 in development and all that hype about one coming out is a masterfully performed charade.

I mean honestly, i've seen developers take much less time than this to develop entire new games from the ground up than its taking for this so-called F-16 to be released.

I've finally picked the three biggest lies in human history...

3. The Kennedy assasination (c'mon, we know who REALLY did it.)

2. Aerosofts F-16

1. Anything that comes out of George W. Bush's mouth

Aerosoft, i challenge you to prove me wrong.

Just curious....how old are you? No, not literally....I mean mentally....how old? 6?

6 is my best guess, based on the maturity of your (first) post... <_< Please go trolling on another forum...that would be great, yeah...

Just curious....how old are you? No, not literally....I mean mentally....how old? 6?

6 is my best guess, based on the maturity of your (first) post... <_< Please go trolling on another forum...that would be great, yeah...

Ripmaster; Don't even dignify the unbelievers by commenting

some do not have the intelligence to understand that we are talking Leading Edge here.

That the R & D that this level of realism does not happen overnight

Randy

I've finally come to the conclusion that there really is no F16 in development and all that hype about one coming out is a masterfully performed charade.

I mean honestly, i've seen developers take much less time than this to develop entire new games from the ground up than its taking for this so-called F-16 to be released.

2. Aerosofts F-16

It's a huge project, this takes a while ... also the comparison with "games" is not completely justified - a hundred people may work on a game, otoh FS add-ons often are done by merely one person ...

magneto505,

I'm sure you haven't heard of MD-11 by PMDG... ;)

Best regards,

Rafal

Or Duke Nukem Forever (announced 1997) - my favourite though is "Grimoire" by Cleve Blakemore ... first announced in the 80s, if memory serves ... mmm ...

2. Aerosofts F-16

You can come purge the EPU-system anytime, without breathing apparatus and exposure-suit, I mean anytime :rolleyes:

Best regards and happy simming

I remember, about 18 months ago, checking PMDG's website every day for news of [i thought] the imminent release of the MD-11. I think I took the 'coming soon' slogan too literally! Seems really funny looking back now. :lol: To be fair, I don't think they (PMDG) ever gave that impression, it was simply down to my unrealistic expectations.

I think that the original post is just edging to get some further news out of the developers (as Shaun points out). I'm equally sure Aerosoft could have pushed out any old tat way before now but they're trying to give us the best possible product.

Good things come to those who wait.

2. Aerosofts F-16

Magento 505,

I have been a long time customer of aerosoft and for you to say that about this company is unbelivable you are really are sad please take your misfortune somewhere else because we here at the forum dont like that you dont know what your talking about so push off.

• Aerosoft

Can't you guys see a troll when one is cast?

The F-16 is a project that indeed took longer then expected. And if we need the developers working on it for other projects that have more priority it will be even later. Aerosoft is not a small development team, we are currently working on over 35 projects in some form. Resources are shifted between them, but normally professional projects always have priority.