Upgrade File For Scandinavian Airports 1

canadagoose

I downloaded the upgrade to fix the error in the Runway numbers for EKCH (two 22L's). I ran the update but when I get to the Information field where it says "Please enter the serial number you found on the CD-ROM box" I insert the serial number that I received when I ordered the "Download" version. Then I get this message, "I am sorry but the serial number you provided is wrong. Please enter the serial number again...". This upgrade must be only for those who ordered the CD-ROM version of the software. If so, how can I patch my download version? BTW I copy and pasted the serial number from my Aerosoft account "Order Information". Is there an upgrade for those that have downloaded "Scandinavian Airports 1"?

Regards,

Tom

Make sure you didn't have a trailing blank when you cut and paste. The Aerosoft installer doesn't remove whitespace, so any trailing blanks are considered part of the serial number.

Thanks, I gave that a try, unfortunately, no joy. Maybe this installer is only meant for CD-ROM owners. I made sure there was no trailing blank in the serial number when I copied it. I've never had any problems with upgrade installers of any kind before. Is it possible my serial number was never registered with Aerosoft? Is there any way I can get a new serial number to unlock this installer? Is it possible to get the installation files from someone who had success running this installation?

• Developer

Hi,

normally a patch for a CD version can't be used for a download product. The installer you can download in you shop account is allways on the newest level (includes all previous patches).

As there is no patch for SCA in the last years, I think you download is on the last level.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Shaun, I did check the version and it is indeed 0320. So, if this is the latest version that includes the fix for runway 22L & 22R at EKCH, then there is a problem with my download since I still have 22R showing as 22L in the FSNAV airport diagram.

Regards,

Tom

Hell Tom,

Can you download this file here and it should fix the problem.

Shaun, Thank you, that did the trick. I now have RWY 22L & 22R showing up in FSnav as they should. Again, thanks for that.

Regards,

Tom