Some F-16 Pictures

Vigilius

I'm one of the testers, not a very skilled tester :unsure: because I'm not very expert in Vipers. In any case Mathijs says to me that these screenshots are good enough for the forum so... I hope you like it! ;)

2bzkht.jpg

11tmkus.jpg

122dbbd.jpg

9h2cm8.jpg

2hg4by8.jpg

28s3mh.jpg

104huo0.jpg

vq7gix.jpg

24ca8nb.jpg

2prcit3.jpg

Stunning photos. The aircraft is so realistic looking, it's unbelievable! These pictures have definitely upped the anticipation. Can't wait!

Good ones, really!

While everyone obviously is drooling over the plane, say - what are those clouds? Some special add-on? (Especially the 2nd from the top)

Thanks!

Good ones, really!

While everyone obviously is drooling over the plane, say - what are those clouds? Some special add-on? (Especially the 2nd from the top)

Thanks!

I think FEX with SHD update !

Great shots Vigilius, nice way of showing the F-16. I like those clouds, what cloud textures did you use for that?

Many thanks; I like you enjoy it.

For you and all the people who asks me the clouds are FEX (Flight Environment X) with the new SHD patch (Super High Definition) in wich the clouds are at 4096x4096 resolution. I like it because I think that clouds are the right place for the Viper ;)

Mr. Vigilius,

I can't comment about your beta testing skills at all.... but, your photography is outstanding!

Thank you for showing off the new bird with all of Flight1's addon's. B)

Mr. Vigilius,

I can't comment about your beta testing skills at all.... but, your photography is outstanding!

Thank you for showing off the new bird with all of Flight1's addon's. B)

Many thanks but I only press the 'V' in FSX, the Viper is so good as you see B)

Superb shots Vigilius, very nice :D Next flight you make, lock canopy (octopus towards the wall) and arm seat :P

Have a nice weekend

Superb shots Vigilius, very nice :D Next flight you make, lock canopy (octopus towards the wall) and arm seat :P

Have a nice weekend

Oh my God! I say that I'm unskilled expecially without a manual :o

Many thanks Dag

what would you prefer, active sky x with X graphics or FEX with SHD update?

I don't know what to buy!! could anyone help me...please?!

Hm, Active Sky is something different than FEX with SHD... Active Sky only gets real weather data and images that in FSX. X-Graphics is partially comparable to FEX, FEX is pimping up clouds, sky and water, X-Graphics does the same, but you can also change weather sounds, street textures and airport textures.

To make visuals better, I have all three including SHD, though x-graphics is not so important any more that I have installed UTX Eur, Can, US and GEX.

If you want wonderful Sky and clouds with real weather, airport textures and street textures not so important, I would buy Active Sky to get weather data and weather depiction in combination with FEX! (SHD is free). FEX really is easy-to-use and makes a wonderful environment.

Greetings

docehrenhoefer ;)

ok thanks, i will buy FEX and Active Sky...but how about the airport textures? is there no graphic error with the addon airports like gap2, frankfurt and so on??

active sky produces real weahter and when i have installed fex too, active sky will use the fex clouds too?! am I right?!

ok thanks, i will buy FEX and Active Sky...but how about the airport textures? is there no graphic error with the addon airports like gap2, frankfurt and so on??

active sky produces real weahter and when i have installed fex too, active sky will use the fex clouds too?! am I right?!

Or you could wait for Real Environment Xtreme, that is all the way HD-quality and includes new lighting effects, water textures, clouds, airport environment, sky texures and so on.

Or you could wait for Real Environment Xtreme, that is all the way HD-quality and includes new lighting effects, water textures, clouds, airport environment, sky texures and so on.

Oh, didn't know that... I know what I am going to look up next :rolleyes:

Uwe aka docehrenhoefer

Hello Aprilia 4 ever,

I don't have too much airport addons, because I normally prefer bush piloting... I have installed Lukla X, German Airports 1 Island Hopping, and the free OzX in addition to FTX blue and gold and the freeware Snow Dog Tours.

But I don't have any texture problems, I think because they have their own textures.

Active Sky only transmitts the actual METAR data of the single airport weather stations to FSX and interpolates the data so you get a simulation of the real weather to the time you are beginning the

flight. For cloud and weather depiction the texture sets of FSX are used, so if you change them using programs like X-Graphics or FEX, FSX will use the brand new good'lookin' cloud to show you the weather.

Active Sky has two little backdrafts: you will loose about 2-3 fps, so if you have a weaker computer, you won't have much fun with it, the other thing is: even if you have good visibility, there is still a little haze and a range of sight of approx. 15 nm. I don't know why. But if I really want to simfly in good weather, I don't use Active Sky.

Hope I could help,

docehrenhoefer

Got a linkie? Thanks! :)

search for Real Environment Xtreme @ google....

ok i will wait for this addon, there I have the real weather engine and HD Textures in one product :)

thanks for this. anything about the release date?! could'nt find something

search for Real Environment Xtreme @ google....

ok i will wait for this addon, there I have the real weather engine and HD Textures in one product :)

thanks for this. anything about the release date?! could'nt find something

Also FEX will have a weather engine plus airport environment and it's avaible now with SHD Clouds (as you see in the screenshots), sky themes, water textures and animation.