Eddp Ctd

josealbanez

Hello everyone.

I just bought leipzeig and i am having CTD issues after take off right over the threshold of either runway around FL2000 when swithching from tower to departure. I have windows XP sp1 FS9 Intel Pentium 4 3GHZ with a dedicated Nvidia 512mb of video Ram.

Any suggestions to troubleshoot this?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Fligtsim informs on error ATC.DLL at approach to Cologne.

P.S. i have atc.dll ver.9.0 , not 9.1 (russian).

(winXP, sp3, 2Gb, pentium 3.6, radeon 2600XT,

english FS2004 (9.1), ASV 6.5, AES,

no mesh or UTE

aircraft PT TU-154M)

Guys, as for ATC.dll problem I'd had none before I installed EditVoicePack.

Do you have this application installed? If so, try uninstalling and test on.

I'm not saying that's the reason of your problems, but at least you can check.

Or any other ATC application (Radar Contact?)

Anyway EVP is great and improves the FS9 ATC so much.

Best regards,

Rafal

Gents,

what aircraft you are using? Yesterday I try to simulate this error with default Cessna 172, Carenado Mooney Bravo and CaptainSim C-130J (+project tupolev KLN90B old version), both IFR and VFR and full routes EDDP-EDDE/EDDE-EDDP. Nothing happens. I can contact with Leipzig Approach on 128.475 w/o any problems.

My config:

WinXP Pro SP3

FS9.1

UTE v1.11

FE and GE Pro v2

new Aerosoft EDDP scenery, AES disabled

// trying LC disabled/enabled nas no effect

custom hand-made AI traffic (100%)

Weather for my test-flights generates with FSMetar.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I found myself having CTD problems with EDDP (Leipzig) as well. I found this strange as I have a collection of older and newer Aerosoft sceneries that are all wonderful and run from very smooth to "good enough." I still run and am happy with FS9.

In reading the posts regarding CTD issues with this scenery, I tried a series of flights into Leipzig under various settings to try to find the problem. I found that with traffic settings above 22%, I was quite likely to have a crash. I also found that I was far more likely to experience CTD when approaching the airport from the west. With approaches from east of EDDP (i.e. landing west), I discovered that while CTDs were less likely, but that CTDs could still occur while taxiing, especially near the terminal.

Then I reluctantly removed the AES-lite folder. After this, CTDs disappeared (although I did not experiment with higher levels of AI traffic). I did not experiment with various movement areas, as I had them all checked.

I tried a series of low passes across the airport from various directions, various aircraft, at high and low speeds. Although I had no CTDs the computer did "choke" a lot when passing the center of the airport near the terminal. Removal of the AES-lite folder seems to have, for me at least, greatly reduced, or eliminated, any likelihood of CTD at the expense of some nice eye candy.

I do not have similar CTD problems with any other Aerosoft scenery, including Mega Frankfurt. I remain a happy, devoted fan of Aerosoft.

Regards,

Martin

• 4 months later...