Frankfurt....still Having Problems Patch Not Working

Sabunim

I wanted to start a new thread because what is happening to me I beleive is a rare occurance. I have installed the original v1.00 and the patch, and removed the airport and reinstalled using the full instal v1.01.

Both times I get a wonderful 30fps, looking from the spot view, but as soon as I get into the VC mode I can watch my fps drop to 6fps. If I jump back out to spot, or any other outside view, back up to 30. Move back to the cockpit, back down to 6.

What am I doing wrong? I don't want to get rid of my Accel pack becuase as of now I'm liking that better than this airport.

I have a:

Core 2 duo at 3.5

8800GT Nvidia

Soundblaster Audigy

Gigabyte Motherboard

FSX

Accel

UTX America

UTX Europe

Ultimate Traffic

GE America

Mega Heathrow

Hannover

Redux 3-D

Any help would be great, or a refund. :blink:

Hello Sabunim,

Is this with a default aircraft or a 3rd party aircraft.

I've been doing alot of testing today with taking 3-D Redux out and retesting and testing other aircraft and have discovered that 3-D redux dosn't impact except a frame or two, but I have the problem with the default aircraft more than anything. I do have a noticeably slower rates on Wilco, LevelD, Captain Sim, and Eaglesoft, but fine on all my smaller GA aircraft. The other add-on planes I could understand, but I fly mostly 737's and Super80's and flying the default aircraft is the worst of the whole group. I debated about taking Accel off, but I like the aircraft and missons. I figured if I can't figure it out I can just watch from spot till I take off then set everything until a better patch comes out but I don't know. I know I've got 8800 and Accel wich is the culpret but even alot of my other Aerosoft programs ask for Acceleration so I don't want to take it off.

Hello Sabunim,

Aerosoft products shouldn't require Acceleration to be installed, they ask because SP2 would have been installed with it.

Maybe you could adjust certain graphics settings within FSX to see if that helps. Others seem to be running it a lot better since the update.

Hello Sabunim,

Aerosoft products shouldn't require Acceleration to be installed, they ask because SP2 would have been installed with it.

Maybe you could adjust certain graphics settings within FSX to see if that helps. Others seem to be running it a lot better since the update.

Then what would explain why I would get the jump fps from going from the cockpit to the outside views? I'ld technicaly be drawing the same outside view and the same systems would still be running from the cockpit.

Then what would explain why I would get the jump fps from going from the cockpit to the outside views? I'ld technicaly be drawing the same outside view and the same systems would still be running from the cockpit.

On the off chacne it was Acceleration causing the problem I uninstalled it and put on SP2. To no avail it did not work. Same thing, 24+ fps when looking through anything but the VC. No idea what to do. Dumbed it down quite a bit with no success either and no desire to punish myself some more because I want to fly out of one airport.

Please help.

This is clearly an aircraft thing. Let's not judge either the scenery or the Acceleration Pack... yet!

Have you installed any third party Gauges recently? Like Moving Maps, another GPS, etc?

Do you see any weird texture inside the cockpit? Like a corrupt image or even weird holes in the cabin?

This is clearly an aircraft thing. Let's not judge either the scenery or the Acceleration Pack... yet!

Have you installed any third party Gauges recently? Like Moving Maps, another GPS, etc?

Do you see any weird texture inside the cockpit? Like a corrupt image or even weird holes in the cabin?

Since putting in Frankfurt I haven't added any new aircraft, gauges, etc. And I'm using default MS planes just to see what it is doing. I looked at the other aircraft to see if it was specific to one type or manufacturer or wide spread. I also tried it with and without Reux 3-D and without Accel just to see, to no avail.

Well it seems to be a general problem now as the situation reacts the same in about any airport now. I don't know what it is I could of added that would of changed this but I guess somewhere I must of corrupted a file. I guess the next thing to do is unistall everything and put it back on with defaults and add-on sceneries then add planes one at a time to test it out.

Well it seems to be a general problem now as the situation reacts the same in about any airport now. I don't know what it is I could of added that would of changed this but I guess somewhere I must of corrupted a file. I guess the next thing to do is unistall everything and put it back on with defaults and add-on sceneries then add planes one at a time to test it out.

Did you change any graphic-driver settings recently?

My Suggestion: Fresh Install of FSX. It's hard work, I know, but if you are having all these problems with all sceneires, you shouldn't be patching around, just get a new install.