Lisbon 2008

nelsonvt

Hi, I have installed this beautiful LPPT scenery, but all taxiways are in grass pictures, instead of asphalt. I have disable all mesh from this region to see if the problem was there, but nothing happens, I have checked other sceneries near by without results. Before this installation I was using the PPP30 and before install the new scenery I uninstall PPP...  I don´t know what else can I do to solve this problem. If there is anyone to know a way to solve this, I will thank very much.

I try to insert the picture of the taxiway but I couldn´t because appears a mesage saying I was not allowed to insert images here.

Best regards to all

Nelson

• 3 weeks later...

Surely we don't have to re-download all 200 Mb just to fix a mistake in the scenery.cfg file? Can't this cfg entry just be posted as a note (FAQ) to assist users?

Surely we don't have to re-download all 200 Mb just to fix a mistake in the scenery.cfg file? Can't this cfg entry just be posted as a note (FAQ) to assist users?

The problem relates to an update the installer performs in the Scenery.cfg. Your Scenery.cfg. Surely you would also enjoy making backups of the final corrected version too.

However, if you would like to manually update your cfg file, you can find the parameters here.

Hi,

Don't know whether this will help you nelsonvt, but I have just solved my problem by moving the bgl files in Lissabon 2008-SC/Scenery/Scenery_FSonly into the Lissabon 2008_SC Scenery folder and the bmp files from Lissabon 2008_SC/Texture/Texture_FSonly file into the Lissabon 2008_SC Texture file. That brought back all the taxiways that I was missing. Don't know why they wern't put there by the installer in the first place though.

Regards

Peter

Hi,

Don't know whether this will help you nelsonvt, but I have just solved my problem by moving the bgl files in Lissabon 2008-SC/Scenery/Scenery_FSonly into the Lissabon 2008_SC Scenery folder and the bmp files from Lissabon 2008_SC/Texture/Texture_FSonly file into the Lissabon 2008_SC Texture file. That brought back all the taxiways that I was missing. Don't know why they wern't put there by the installer in the first place though.

Regards

Peter

No, this is absolutely unnecessary, just make sure the Scenery.cfg is properly configured and that you pick the correct Mesh in the installer. There are no further necessary adjustments or file moving.

No, this is absolutely unnecessary, just make sure the Scenery.cfg is properly configured and that you pick the correct Mesh in the installer. There are no further necessary adjustments or file moving.

Hi,

Well all this maybe true, but the only way that I could get the airport to display properly is by doing a manual move of the files quoted. Befor doing this I tried all the various install options without success.

Regards

Peter

Hi,

Well all this maybe true, but the only way that I could get the airport to display properly is by doing a manual move of the files quoted. Befor doing this I tried all the various install options without success.

Regards

Peter

Thank you Peter for I too have had this problem only solved by your 'unofficial' method. Now I too at last have Lisbon, complete, in all its glory!

Well suit yourself, just as long as it works for you. But, honestly it's just working around the simple solution and you might need to recover the original instalation if a new version or update is released.