Exterior Lights not illuminating

I hadn't flown the CRJ for a few months. Went and did a night flight and when I turned on the landing lights and taxi light they did not illuminate. The only time they would is when I panned around the cockpit holding down my right click on the mouse. When I release it, they disappear. The wing lights and logo lights work as they should. I have tried with multiple liveries as well as the default liveries that came with it and it is the same. Anyone else have this happen? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the CRJ and that didn't fix it. 

• 3 weeks later...

That’s a wild issue. How are your graphics settings set up in Flight Sim?

Also, got the latest NVidia drivers?

On 3/28/2024 at 10:31 PM, amahran said:

That’s a wild issue. How are your graphics settings set up in Flight Sim?

Also, got the latest NVidia drivers?

I have a 7800X3D paired with a 4090. I have every setting maxed out and the graphics drivers are always kept up to date. 

There is an addon in Flightsim.to called Newlight.  Light enhancements for a number of different aircraft, including the CRJ.  I've been using it for quite some time and love it.