Is GATC supported by Windows 11 Home?

Is GATC supported by Windows 11 Home? Because the development of GATC has stopped and Windows 11 is not mentioned on your website..
Can I use it without any problems and the software does not harm my laptop?

My Lenovo laptop:
Processor    12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12450H   2.00 GHz
Geïnstalleerd RAM-geheugen    16,0 GB (15,7 GB beschikbaar)

Type systeem    64-bits besturingssysteem, x64-processor

Please drop me a line.

Hans

Lijkt mij een Nederlander.. bij het installeren moesten er twee extra programma s extra geinstalleerd worden,, ik had deze ervaring al eerder.. vertrouwde het niet, net als de vorige keer, dus GATC verwijderd..

Matthijs, you wrote, should work fine.. is it tested with Windows 11 Home..?
Because the software stopped with updates etc..
I have now for the second time installed Global ATC and again I saw that the screen does not fit, and also asking and searching program in windows and it was not found.. so I have uninstalled Global ATC. I think there are problems in combination with Windows 11 Home

• Administrator

Hello,

At this time, there are no known issues with Windows 11 and Global ATC, however, as there is no longer development of this software we cannot guarantee future compatibility with it. 

I have just given this a try on my system running the latest version of W11, and I'm not having any screen sizing issues. Could you provide a screenshot of how it displays for you?

Hello Tom.. I had problems in the first place with installing .net Framework 3.5 the downloading stopped on 50 % about.. so I have decided to uninstall Global ATC  . I have tried this before but the same freezing of the download..
So I will look for another software that is more in development but I have noticed that there are not much serious  atc software programs..And i prefer installing on my laptop and making use of Steam..
London Control is good alternative I suppose..

Best regards

Hans