Latest Update?

Go to solution Solved by amahran,

Happy 2024, everyone. Saw there haven't been any comments for quite a while in here so was wanting to know if there was any ongoing work on the CRJ still? I haven't flown it in a long time so decided to do some updates to get things up to latest MSFS version (I do this with all planes).

However when I look at the official forums at "Latest Version and Updates" the last update was from June, 2022. Am I reading that right? 

• Solution
5 hours ago, dresoccer4 said:

Happy 2024, everyone. Saw there haven't been any comments for quite a while in here so was wanting to know if there was any ongoing work on the CRJ still? I haven't flown it in a long time so decided to do some updates to get things up to latest MSFS version (I do this with all planes).

However when I look at the official forums at "Latest Version and Updates" the last update was from June, 2022. Am I reading that right? 

Correct, the last update was then, and there have been no updates. Supposedly, there’s an update underway, but there has been no indication of progress.

The saga can be followed in this thread:  

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 6:23 PM, amahran said:

Correct, the last update was then, and there have been no updates. Supposedly, there’s an update underway, but there has been no indication of progress.

The saga can be followed in this thread:  

yikes, quite a saga indeed. thats unfortunate