Charlie Rudder-Paddles from Honeycomb release-date?

Peter Er
Go to solution Solved by Mathijs Kok,

Hello,

it is just a year and a day exactly I made my preorder for the Charlie rudder and paid for them already.

Is there any update of delivery-date or other delay or stolen container??

The last information is more than six months old, if I remember correctly.

Is there any information at all????????

Best Regards

Peter

• Administrator

Hello there,

Last information you should have received as well, is from June this year.

Here we were again forced to inform every customer about another delay and an expected delivery end of this year / Q4 2023.

I know my boss has a call with the manufacturer - Hopefully I can provide an update on the first batch early next week.

Trust me, I know the situation is anything but satisfying for everyone...

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
Am 25.9.2023 um 11:14 schrieb Marius Ellenbürger:

Hopefully I can provide an update on the first batch early next week.

yes we had hope, but......"early next week" was yesterday and the day before....

not even a "the is no information yet"....

:(

• Like 1

Am 11.10.2023 um 12:23 schrieb Marius Ellenbürger:

Yes, I still owe you a statement / an update.
Trust me, as soon as I have something, I´ll let you guys know!

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hey,

I am really sorry, I got ill.

We are still coordinating with Honeycomb and we´ll announce the status of the long-awaited Charlie Rudder Pedals at the same tame. Today, I am still not able to provide any details.

Trust me, you´ll be the first to be informed!

• Upvote 1

Am 23.11.2023 um 12:40 schrieb Marius Ellenbürger:

I got ill.

Hello,

hopefully you are better again. (not for the peddals, but for you and your health)

gute Besserung

:)

Peter

Am 23.11.2023 um 12:40 schrieb Marius Ellenbürger:

Hey,

I am really sorry, I got ill.

We are still coordinating with Honeycomb and we´ll announce the status of the long-awaited Charlie Rudder Pedals at the same tame. Today, I am still not able to provide any details.

Trust me, you´ll be the first to be informed!

Gute Besserung auch von mir !!

Eure Website weiß anscheinend schon mehr, als man uns hier mitteilen kann / will .....

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/shop/flight/hardware/pedals/3717/honeycomb-charlie-rudder-pedals?c=2170

Am 29.11.2023 um 11:36 schrieb JetNoise:

Gute Besserung auch von mir !!

Eure Website weiß anscheinend schon mehr, als man uns hier mitteilen kann / will .....

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/shop/flight/hardware/pedals/3717/honeycomb-charlie-rudder-pedals?c=2170

Hello,

the webpage in the "Shop", I sah as well.

:) 

• 4 weeks later...

I see that you are are still accepting pre-orders for these pedals despite you not fulfilling pre-orders like mine from 552 days ago - even though you took payment immediately, and knowing that you will not be able to fulfill the orders.

I can understand that you are making a very nice profit from all the pre-orders by earning interest for years, but why will you not respond to purchasers who have requested to cancel their orders many times and get their money back?

This is very dishonest behaviour, firstly in charging before shipping, no other retailer I know does that, and secondly by ignoring requests for refunds bv customers who have pre-ordered and received nothing but excuses and lies.

Other customers  - If you pre-ordered less than 540 days ago I urge you to claim on your credit card ASAP as after this many days your credit card holder will not assist in the case of non-receipt of goods paid for. I know this to my loss, please act quickly if you have time.

Aerosoft, I urge you to reconsider your behaviour for the sake of your company's reputation and integrity - taking money in advance of shipping and then failing to ship or refund means I will NEVER deal with you again, nor recommed to others. And you are still taking preorders - shame on you.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, DaiBach said:

I see that you are are still accepting pre-orders for these pedals despite you not fulfilling pre-orders like mine from 552 days ago - even though you took payment immediately, and knowing that you will not be able to fulfill the orders.

I can understand that you are making a very nice profit from all the pre-orders by earning interest for years, but why will you not respond to purchasers who have requested to cancel their orders many times and get their money back?

This is very dishonest behaviour, firstly in charging before shipping, no other retailer I know does that, and secondly by ignoring requests for refunds bv customers who have pre-ordered and received nothing but excuses and lies.

Other customers  - If you pre-ordered less than 540 days ago I urge you to claim on your credit card ASAP as after this many days your credit card holder will not assist in the case of non-receipt of goods paid for. I know this to my loss, please act quickly if you have time.

Aerosoft, I urge you to reconsider your behaviour for the sake of your company's reputation and integrity - taking money in advance of shipping and then failing to ship or refund means I will NEVER deal with you again, nor recommed to others. And you are still taking preorders - shame on you.

Hello,

We generally cancel preorders as soon as a ticket is raised, no questions asked. The only time would differ is if the order was made more than a year ago, in which case we might require further details from you to provide a refund, since it'll be outside the usual refund period for credit cards/paypal. I've taken a look but I'm not seeing any tickets from your forum email address. Could you post or PM a ticket number to me, so I can take a look?

If you emailed info[]aerosoft.com instead, could you double-check your spam folder? It's possible it might've gone into there. If it was sent within the last week or so, processing might take a little longer than usual due to the holidays.

• Upvote 1

• Solution
5 hours ago, DaiBach said:

Other customers  - If you pre-ordered less than 540 days ago I urge you to claim on your credit card ASAP

Why would you do so? Just contact Aerosoft, and they will cancel your order and refund you. 

And indeed it is still on preorder, and it is 100% clear that you will not get your order fulfilled very soon:

Please login to display this image.

Personally, I would never preorder anything, as we all know things can get seriously delayed. But Aerosoft has been pretty open and honest about this (check the posts from Marius on this).  They did not 'take' your money, you did a preorder for a product that was at that moment not in stock. You knew they could not send it and still paid.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Helo,

There was a news that Honeycomb has new Owners (hopfully for them, they haven`t bought a dead horse).

I canceld my Order the 30th of January (the money was back within 24 hours, thank you Aerosoft) and orderd the Thrustmaster TPR at a local shop (PCBox).

They said three days, so Friday, but the pedals came one day early.

so everything solved.

Peter

• Thanks 1