Mega Airport Prague - installer issue

cwd707

Hi, I have recently done a complete clean of my PC and need to reinstall all my scenery etc. 

I have downloaded Prague software and every time I try to use the installer I get "There is no access to the internet. Please check the connection and/or Firewall settings".

I have turned off all firewalls and anti-virus software including MS own and it still won't progress. 

Any advice please? 

thanks 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Something seems to block the access to a certain site. This can also be a problem caused by the provider or  a DNS server between you and the other server is not working correctly. I have seen this in the past with another FS developer.

If it doesnt work within the next days I suggest to contact Aerosoft support directly: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/hc/de

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 1:13 PM, mopperle said:

If it doesnt work within the next days I suggest to contact Aerosoft support directly: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/hc/de

I’ve gone to the English version of that site but cannot see a way to raise a ticket. This is an Aerosoft Mega Airport but I cannot install it because the installer says there is no internet connection. I can assure you I have internet access.

Please raise this problem with those responsible. I’m not prepared to give up using an airport I’ve paid for.

• 1 month later...

I am moving my installation to a new computer. I have exactly the same problem (no internet access, firewall..). I have contacted Helpdesk and have been suggested to look at the Forum. Have you been able to solve this problem?

Regards,

Domingos

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 7:10 PM, dnunes said:

I am moving my installation to a new computer. I have exactly the same problem (no internet access, firewall..). I have contacted Helpdesk and have been suggested to look at the Forum. Have you been able to solve this problem?

Regards,

Domingos

Same problem here,

Vincent