Installation impossible, disc 5 faulty

Thank you for your answer, but I did not provide my license code, the installation was blocked because a disc does not work
So I would like to be able to download the disc that does not work or the entire installation file for a boxed version of the game
THANKS

• Aerosoft

Hello,

If your system is having trouble reading Microsoft Flight Simulator's discs, there are a few options and steps you can take to resolve this issue.

Copy the contents of the defective DVD

If you receive errors on Disc 1, follow the steps below:

1. Close the disc installer If open
  2. Create a folder on your Windows desktop
  3. Using the Windows File Explorer, copy the contents from disc 1 to the temporary folder you just created
  4. Run the setup.exe file from the temporary folder
  5. You can delete the folder on your desktop after the installation has been completed

If you receive errors on Discs 2 through 10, follow the steps below:

1. Create a folder on your Windows desktop
  2. Using the Windows File Explorer, copy the contents of the defective disc to the temporary folder you just created
  3. During the installation, when the prompt to insert the non-working disc appears, use the "BROWSE/SEARCH" button to select the temporary folder you created. The installer should then continue as normal.
  4. You can delete the folder on your desktop after the installation of the defective disc has been completed

Download via the Microsoft Store

If you have not done so already, redeem your redemption code at https://microsoft.com/redeem. You can then follow the steps in our article here to complete the installation.

The disc being defective I cannot copy it
When I had these installation problems, I made ISO discs, and the installation works correctly until disc 5 which is defective and blocks everything
By the way, I don't understand why you want me to generate a redemption code from Microsoft, when as I bought the game on amazon, Microsoft has no connection with this purchase

• Aerosoft
14 minutes ago, Biboops said:

Microsoft has no connection with this purchase

Because, whereever you bought this product from, it is a products that installs on a Microsoft/Xbox account.
That is why you need to go on Microsoft and enter your code to download.

I did as you indicated, my code has been added to my account, but the site is giving me an error (Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder is not available for the moment. ) and I have not no access to app download

The product was new and the registration number was recognized and added to my Microsoft account
The site indicates to me that the product is valid and generates me a proof of purchase at 0€, proof that the product has been recognized as already paid,
But at this stage, I can't find a download link
Sorry, but I'm not computer savvy and my questions may seem naive to you.
Here is the link to the Amazon page and the reviews on the seller seem very correct to me

https://www.amazon.fr/Flight-Simulator-Premium-Deluxe-DVD/dp/B08KQ4NCFT/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1TATXZHDIJL5U&keywords=microsoft%2Bflight%2Bsimulator%2Bpremium%2Bdeluxe%2Bedition%2Bdvd%2Bpc&qid=1691080355&sprefix=microsoft%2Bfligh%2Caps%2C71&sr=8-1&th=1

• Administrator

Hey @Biboops

Can you give the steps here a try? If the Microsoft Store steps do not work, please try the "Installation via Xbox PC App" steps instead in the same article a little further down, which should get you up and running. 

If that doesn't work, please drop us a ticket at https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/, and we'll assist you further with this - We can also replace any faulty discs there for you.