Abnormal checklist ?

hi,
Thank you for the answer.
This question comes from the fact that in flight I had a DIFF PRESS alert.
However, on takeoff, the altitude at the airport was correctly adjusted, I did not manage to understand the why and how.
I went through the different pages of the EICAS without finding any problem, the switches activated.

You are not the first and likely not the last one to encounter this issue without clear indications of anything being misconfigured. You could try to see if the pressure controller was stuck in manual mode by pressing the PRESS CONT button. Normally it would light up if in manual mode but who knows what kind of bugs are still hiding. In the second thread I also describe the abnormal procedure in some basic steps. What was your cabin altitude at?

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 hours ago, KoBboyz said:

Hi,

I had seen this post but my DIFF CONT button was not enabled, I didn't press it.
If it comes back, I'll try.
Thanks

As your original question has been answered, I‘ll close this topic. For any other question/problems, please open a separate topic.