Tourist Bus Simulator on PS5

JVazCarvalho

Hello everybody.

I've bought the game on PS Store and I'm stuck on the first assignment. On this assignment I found no passagers on the bus stops but played it anyway. I've finished the assignment and received the message that was succefull, 0 accidents, 0 passengers left behind and even the score points. Now I'm stuck, can't get new assignement because isn't available, can't buy new buses because isn't available, nothing is available. The message "Let the passengers board and start your trip. The destination board needs to be active." still on the screen. I've restarted the game three times and always the same result. I've already applied for a refund on the PlayStation store but maybe there is a solution for this and, beside this problem, I fancy the game.

Also, I'de like to add four suggestions: resolution for when you have an accident with the car and it flips on the side or up-side-down, there's no way of getting out of it; similar controls (button configuration) for the buses and car; an additional setting for the force of the force feedback, the force in the steering wheel isn't near realistic; a configuration screen to assign functions to the steering wheel buttons would be great.

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use