Known bugs

Soph

I’ve got this on Xbox series X and there are a number of issues I’ve discovered 

1. when your driving there is a greyness that engulfs the driving cab making it appear your wearing sunglasses also the colour of the roads pops between light and dark constantly also the camera views are flawed as you cannot view dashboard so are unable to check fuel gauge level as only views are general cab view and outside also having a break when you’ve counted passengers the confirm button is stuck thereby it ruins experience as you get to next stop and are unable to check passengers in and next stop thereby forcing you to abort route it has good potential once bugs fixed 

Many thanks for your help unfortunately I’m now unable to play fernbus I went into it and for some unknown reason now cannot check in passengers after logging into phone press A to check in passengers and nothing happens on Xbox series x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use