Documentation for xml airport config files

WernerAir

Hi there,

would it be possible to get documentation for the xml airport configuration files? I think it is possible to take rather fine control of what the Aerosoft VDGS system does, but for that it would be important to know the possible commands and their effect.

• 1 month later...

Hallo Mathijs,

where can I find VDGS XML files for the following airports:

EDDM
LEBL
LEIB and
LOWW ?

I am searching intensively on the net, but have no success so far. I would be very grateful for any further help.

Thank You und best regards

Alexander Tomic

• Developer

Hi, when you update to the latest version of the VDGS driver the xml files for all supported airports are automatically included.

The most current version at this time is 1.6.5.0 and supports these airports:

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

For me it is ver 1.6.0.0 in the changelog.txt and 1.6.0 in the manifest.json and the wolkenblau_gcxo.xml is not current. The package name inside the xml should be packageName="Tenerife_Norte_Los_Rodeos-Wolkenblau_v1.2" but it IS packageName="Tenerife_Norte_Los_Rodeos-Wolkenblau_v1.1". There must be a better way to keep the xml files current for 3rd party developer!