SODE @ ENGM

mrleuck

I have just installed Oslo v2 for P3dv5. I have jetways, but no texture (attached photo). What am I doing wrong? I have also attached the SODE log.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Michael

Please login to display this image.

SODE.log

• Deputy Sheriffs

For sure a leftover of another/older or not correct uninstall of another scenery. Check the SODE folder for double entries. Best is a complete uninstall of ENGM, remove manually any leftovers of ENGM, do fresh install, make sure that the settings in the ENGM configurator are correct.

• Developer

Just to add to what Otto has already written, when running the ENGM configurator make sure that the sim isn't running when applying the changes, as this can prevent the configurator from swapping/removing files.
Seeing two jetways can be an indication of both the SODE jetways and the Static jetways being installed at the same time.

Thank you for the help in solving my issue. I have uninstalled EMGM, looked for for "extra" files and then reinstalled. After cleaning out the SODE  xmls, I had no gates after the reinstall of ENGM. I added back the "aerosoft_ENGM_SODE_Jetways XML and again, I have double gates.

I have attached a pix. Is there an XML file which needs to be removed. By the way, the other three XML files were placed vis the configurator.

Thank you

Michael

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Yes, that looks like it's a leftover from an old installation of Oslo so you can remove it. If you have Oslo installed just Prepar3Dv5 you should only see the three xml files with the "_P3Dv4v5" suffix.

Thank you for the info. As I said, if I remove the "aerosoft_ENGM_SODE_Jetways", I lose all gates. I cannot find any other ENGM files after de-installation.

Do recommend a way to search for files?  I must be missing something.

Problem solved! I was renaming the xml "aerosoft_ENGM_SODE_Jetways" to .off. I removed that file completely and all is well.

Thank you very much for your help!

Michael