Aerosoft Offshore Landmarks: Gulf of Mexico preview

Really hope this is still in the works.   Had some discussions with Mathias about beta testing and corresponded briefly about the project and then he left for PMDG and I haven't heard a word since.  Been out exploring Pelican Island in Galveston and while it has a LOT of things going for it, it is a mess of a mass of helipads, oil rigs, off-loading facilities, ships, shipyards, and storage.  All of the oil then being transferred to refineries in Houston and elsewhere   This and Louisiana have a lot to offer the oil baron/helicopter pilot.   Question I have is what On-shore facilities will be done in this project.  Don't want to waste time and effort when a professional quality product could make any work done in the community irrelevant.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/d6IVfe5.png[/img]

Please login to display this image.

Rigs from horizon to horizon and as far as the eye can see.  This is a collection of the default rigs with no landable pads in the Gulf of Mexico and this is just ONE oilfield.  No wonder this is a long project