GSX passengers "stuck" during boarding

SamuelHeine

IDK if this question should be asked on Aerosoft Forum / GSX forum... so trying both now :P

When I use GSX to board passengers on the CRJ (regardless of which variant of the CRJ it is). I have an issue when its boarding from a passenger bus (so NOT from jetway, no issues there!) :

All the passengers exit the bus, and just walks in the place, and can't enter the plane. It results in all the PAX just standing in a massive queue in and even through the bus, and it never finish boarding then.

Occasionally, if im "lucky" it will recognize the door and try boarding.. this techinacally works in the sense that it actually can finish boarding, but results in the following bizarre look:

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

Maybe a GSX configuration problem and GSX expects a separate stairway and does not recognize the CRJs own stairway

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I would know of nothing in the aircraft that could cause this. 

Do you guys have a GSX-profile custom-made for the CRJs by any chance? I have not downloaded any 3rd party gsx profile, this is the default one