Thousands incrementing altimeter

soyphrenn

Hello, I have a problem with the DHC-6 altimeter. Thousands incrementing does not work. For example: 2.500 feet is displayed as 0.500. Only the DHC6-300 Tundra Wheels PAX model does not have this problem... Is there a solution to fix this?

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The systems are exactly the same on all models and the same code is used for this gauge on all models. So it would be very strange if it would only work on one model.

very strange... 

I don't understand where the bug comes from. I uninstalled/installed the plane (msfm store). Empty my community folder. Tested by dropping the plane at 1,500 feet without modifying the parameters. And still the same problem :(

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Mathijs Kok:

Simply no idea. Has anybody else seen this issue?

Yes i can. And i posted it here in the Forum months ago... See the screenshot, please. I am at 3.000ft there.

Please login to display this image.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ha_Ma said:

Yes i can. And i posted it here in the Forum months ago... See the screenshot, please. I am at 3.000ft there.

thank you for your testimonial, I feel less alone ;)

I read in your topic that at the time you solved the problem by completely reinstalling the simulator... Do you still have the problem today?

vor 42 Minuten schrieb soyphrenn:

thank you for your testimonial, I feel less alone ;)

I read in your topic that at the time you solved the problem by completely reinstalling the simulator... Do you still have the problem today?

I did not find my own post, so i really forgot that i had solved this.

The screenshot above is from today, so yes, the issue is still (or again) there.

• 2 months later...