Both EDDK and EDDH are removing waypoints in the MCDU...

Er!k
Go to solution Solved by Er!k,

Today I planned a flight to EDDH. After setting it up via the flight planner (including approach and ILS ont runway 15) I started the default Asobo A320neo. When going through the flightplan on the MCDU I found the entire STAR was missing. Manually adding the waypoints was not possible, since the MCDU could not find them. After removing the airport everything is back to normal.

I decided to try EDDK and noticed the same there as well. With the airport installed STAR/approach is missing, flightplan goes directly from the last waypoint to the airport. I have attached screens. Anyone else seeing the same? Also don't know if it is caused by SU11. By the way I am NOT using Navigraph, this is the default MSFS NavData.

With Aerosoft/Simwings EDDH installed (VFR map is OK, ND is missing the approach, goes from NOLGO directly to the airport):

Please login to display this image.

Without Aerosoft/Simwings EDDH installed (VFR map is OK, ND is OK):

With Aerosoft EDDK installed (VFR map is OK, ND is missing the approach, goes from ERNEP directly to the airport):

Without Aerosoft EDDK installed (VFR map is OK, ND is OK):

• 2 weeks later...

I see some updates coming from other vendors as well, with this comment:
- Removed DeleteILS flag option that affects default navdata in custom ILS

So disabling this option will solve the issue. Too bad that every developer needs to go over every scenery in order to have this fixed :(

• Solution

@Mathijs Kok @Jonas S.

I have been collecting info regarding this topic also on the MSFS forum: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/airports-with-custom-ils-broken-since-su11

It seems that most of the Simwings and HomaSim scenery are affected as well. Can you please pass the info to the devs? Are you aware of other airports with issues? FYI: if you use Navigraph you are fine, issue only occurs with stock NavData.