Working Title GNS 430/530

Dopster198

I also came onto the forums to find this out - it would be great to know if this will already work/is planned in the future. Thanks!

Edit: particularly since it looks like it's planned to be the default in the future, same as the NXI.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

wouldn't this "just" replace the default GNS? The PMS GNS530 mod works in the twotter as well, this is why i'd assume this would work in the same way?

I will give this a try later today. :)

Doesn't seem to work on my system. All avionics are blank, including the Garmin units and autopilot.

I'd really, really like to see the Working Title system in the Twin Otter. It's my favourite addon, despite the bad sound.

EDIT: Removed the GTN750 as well, restarted PC, and it now seems to be working with the new system. Yay!!! 

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
41 minutes ago, idlebetazoid said:

Doesn't seem to work on my system. All avionics are blank, including the Garmin units and autopilot.

I'd really, really like to see the Working Title system in the Twin Otter. It's my favourite addon, despite the bad sound.

Hi,

I just tried loading the WT 530/430, this was the result:

Please login to display this image.

I haven't tested the functionality, however I had the WT Database Version Page before, so I'm rather certain this is the WT version.

• Thanks 1

Yup, all works for me right out of the box.

I'm certain there are possibly some configuration things that I'm not noticing as being bugs just because I don't know what's a bug at this point and what's a "soon-to-be-a" feature.