How to update marketplace airport

bjratchf

I own GCTS through the marketplace, however it shows 1.1.0 - which is behind the current version. VDGS is not working with it, however 1.2.0 update is published- how is it possible to get this update through the marketplace (and how long does it take to come through their pipeline)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Buying through the Marketplace, you're stuck with all updates having to go through their process. There aren't any shortcuts. And since Marketplace products are encrypted, you can't use an update file for the same product through a third-party source to update a Marketplace product.

As far as I know, the quickest way to see if updates are available for anything purchased/acquired through the Marketplace is to go to your Profile, then Content Manager. If there are updates for anything you got there (even free stuff you acquired through the Marketplace), you'll see it by a number other than zero by the UPDATE AVAILABLE text. Click the box by the yellow arrow I added to the screenshot and you'll see only the updates.

Please login to display this image.

• 9 months later...