ORBX Anchorage (PANC) for P3Dv5.3

Pvazquez

Hello,

I am sending this message because I just purchased your PANC for P3Dv5.3 on ORBX yesterday, and the aircraft is floating a few feet above the ground. ORBX support said that I needed to contact you guys because Aerosoft is the developers for this airport. Is this a bug with the airport? Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong with it and how to fix it?

Please Help me!!

Kind regards,

Pablo Vazquez

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Have you set the insertion point in OC correct?

Hello,

I was looking at is more closely and in my orbx central, the insertion point is now placed correctly. just above the Randolph_AFB. It said that it is set correctly in green. Then started my P3D and my aircraft is still floating. It is very frustrating!! 

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

No response by OP after four months, so no reason to keep open as a likely solution was offered by Otto.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic