VR Issue and other issue

Razalom

As the title suggests there is 2 major issue (one for VR and 1 monitor or VR)

Firstly the reset VR position does not function correctly. When this is pressed it puts you about 5 feet in front of the plane making getting back in to the cockpit view very hard. If you select to get external mode its fine but of course clicking to go back to cockpit puts you in front of the plane.

The plane will crash (not the sim the plane itself) when spawning in at a lot of gates and even runways but not all. Seems very random.

Have the SeaRey Elite - Advanced

Cheers

• Razalom changed the title to VR Issue and other issue

Also got the same impression - loaded at one spot in Valkarya airfield FL (Searey homebase) and crashed - the aircraft was submerged in the ground like if it was water. Tried again from a different ramp spot and it worked. I will try to replicate both to see if the ramp spots matter. 

Yes I am aware the VR issue has been identified as a post after mine stated the same issue and got a reply but as long as its being fixed that is good. I did notice that the position in the VRPilot area of the camera.cfg file was exactly the same as one of he default planes the Icon.

I am concerned about the repeated crashes of the plane loading in at various airports and having to pick a different starting place and  hope it doesnt crash again.