1660 super für den Msfs?

• Aerosoft

And limit to the minimum other programs running in the background.
Chase any useless process so that the maximum available resources are available for the simulator.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Und dann hängt es noch davon ab

- welche Add-on

- wieviele Add-ons

- welche settings im MSFS

……

du verwendets

Aber stelle die Frage doch mal Microsoft, denn der MSFS ist ja deren Produkt und die müssen es doch wissen, oder?

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Let me throw a spanner in the works...

First of all, I think that having programs open (or a lot of things started with Windows) makes very very little difference in the Windows 11 / MSFS combination. I just did a little test on my 32 gb system

• Windows with most autoloads prevented: 88 fps on my test location.
  • Windows my standard start-up, Chrome with 12 tabs, all Windows Office loaded with a document, Microsoft Store, Audacity with a 4 gb sound file. I even had ArcMap loaded (a pig in memory): 89 fps in my test location.

So I simply do not see any effect. To be honest I have not seen any since windows 10 was launched. These OSs are simply very good in memory management. After just a few seconds every bit of memory the sim needs is made available. 

--------

I do not think the amount of add-ons matters a lot to MSFS. They all need a bit of memory when the sim starts but that's hardly noticeable. It just makes the sim load slower.  Of course it matters what DLC is actually used.

Settings were indicate by the original poster. He wanted it to to run on Ultra. Personally I would never use a preset like that because I believe you should tweak the sim to how you use it. When working on the A330 I do not care a lot about how the sea looks, when I work on our Offshore Industry project it matter a hell of a lot.  And these settings can make the difference between 27 and 43 fps on my system.

But Ultra is a 'defined' setting. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1