baro STD button not working

nwva

I cannot get the baro button to switch to show STD reading, i press the centre of the button and i see it going in but it does not switch to std,  i have fs2020 set to legacy and i have installed the latest version of the crj

when my alt passes 18,000  29.92 flashes, i press the button and it stops flashing, but it does not show as std, it still shows as 29.92

29.92 is the standard pressure.

I guess you are looking for the actual pressure at sea lvl, you have to dial it in manually when you get it from the ATC or ATIS.

Or you press "B" on the keyboard to switch between standard and actual.

• Thanks 1

sorry i dont think im explaining myself properly   my problem is i cannot get it to show STD

example

at sealevel i set it to 29.92,  take off and when i get to 18000 ft the 29.92 flashes,    i press the baro button and it stops flashing but it does not show STD

so my question is, when passing 18000 ft when i please the baro button should it not then show as STD

I'm having an identical issue.  During climb and passing the transitional altitude the 'Q' starts to flash, I go to press the Baro button to return it to STD but nothing happens.  The button doesn't depress in.  I've tried clicking all around the button - and nothing.  I've learnt to live with the flashing QNH for the whole flight until I change it again during the descent.  I had hopes it may have worked properly after the last update, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.  I also have the CRJ in P3D V 4.5 and it works perfectly on that platform.  It's never worked for me in MSFS.     

Bruce R

1 hour ago, Bruce R said:

I'm having an identical issue.  During climb and passing the transitional altitude the 'Q' starts to flash, I go to press the Baro button to return it to STD but nothing happens.  The button doesn't depress in.  I've tried clicking all around the button - and nothing.  I've learnt to live with the flashing QNH for the whole flight until I change it again during the descent.  I had hopes it may have worked properly after the last update, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.  I also have the CRJ in P3D V 4.5 and it works perfectly on that platform.  It's never worked for me in MSFS.     

Bruce R

You try right clicking, then left clicking the STD button? 

The CRJ is weird in that that center buttons like to be right then left clicked for some reason.  Never seen it anywhere else, and what makes it further weird was I have a mouse profile for the Leonardo Maddog without the right click set to camera click and drag because it makes heavy use of right click to toggle secondary actions, and if I have that mouse profile in use with the CRJ then right/left click doesn't work on the knob buttons and I can't use them.  The ONLY difference in that mouse profile is I have removed whatever camera control is bound to right click by default, otherwise it's an exact copy.

It's the damnedest thing.

• Thanks 1

Hello Joe.  Yes, it worked!  Right click, then left click.  You're correct, it is a bit weird because if I click one of the button/switches in that same cluster, such as the DH button I don't have to double click.  It works first time.  Anyway, I appreciate your help.  Many thanks.

On 7/9/2022 at 7:25 PM, nwva said:

I cannot get the baro button to switch to show STD reading

NWVA, Joe has your solution.

Bruce R

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2