Knob speed acceleration

Hello! :) I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct category...
If you e.g. change the altitude with the mouse using the relevant button on A/P panel, after a view "spins" of the mousewheel the altitude suddenly changes by a few thousands very quickly. Can this acceleration be deactivated? I always overshoot the altitude for big altitude changes ;) (same thing when changing the HDG, Speed, ... )

Greetings Volker

• 1 month later...

I can't figure out the logic behind the accelerator but I can say this:  out of 30 years of simming this is the first accelerator logic that defies explanation--very, very poor design, NOT user-friendly, NOT intuitive and as you can see it's been over a month since you posted the question and no replies.

• Aerosoft

And is is inserted in our bug list.  We are however unable to recreate this issue in any way on our 6 test systems.  So as we have just two customers reporting this we simple have to assume there is a local issue involved. Can you try to use the default Windows mouse driver?