Bravo Quadrant showing as 6-AXIS 48 BUTTON DEVICE in MSFS

Hi, I have a problem. I got a new laptop and i am trying to setup the Bravo quadrant.  
As you can see in the picture below (sorry for two screen SS), it is recognized my MSFS as 6-AXIS 48 BUTTON DEVICE. 

Is this normal? 

Please login to display this image.

Have you installed the Software for the Bravo Throttle?

I am quite sure that it is shown with the correct name in my controller settings.

• 4 months later...
  • Aerosoft

Hello,

Can you then answer the questions Ha_Ma and myself asked in the two previous posts ?
What is the name of the device in the Windows peripheral utility ?

Thank you.

• 8 months later...

Good afternoon,

I am having exactly this same issue, in MSFS 2020 the Alpha is identified correctly but the Bravo throttle quadrant is identified as a 6 axis 48 button device.

In the MS Windows 'Game Controllers' the Alpha shows up as 'Alpha Flight Controls' but the Bravo shows up as '6 axis 48 button device'

I have run the 'Christmas tree lights utility' which does make the lights on the Bravo illuminate.

These are 2 brand new controllers, only received them this afternoon. They are to replace Thrustmaster joystick and throttle controllers which, although worked well, I wanted to replace.

Many thanks.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb SimWare:

Hi,

What simulator do you use ?

Thanks.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb David Atterbury:

in MSFS 2020

;)

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
18 hours ago, David Atterbury said:

Good afternoon,

I am having exactly this same issue, in MSFS 2020 the Alpha is identified correctly but the Bravo throttle quadrant is identified as a 6 axis 48 button device.

In the MS Windows 'Game Controllers' the Alpha shows up as 'Alpha Flight Controls' but the Bravo shows up as '6 axis 48 button device'

I have run the 'Christmas tree lights utility' which does make the lights on the Bravo illuminate.

These are 2 brand new controllers, only received them this afternoon. They are to replace Thrustmaster joystick and throttle controllers which, although worked well, I wanted to replace.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Can you please apply this method to access the assignments ?

• Aerosoft

Also, the name itself isn't an issue.

it is a naming entry in a database missing.

The functions and capabilities remain the same.