Sound bug with rotary knobs?

I believe this is a bug, but correct me if I'm wrong - turning most (if not all) rotary knobs in the CRJ (such as the heading bug, lighting controls, etc) doesn't make the interaction "click" sound for every turn of the knob, you just hear 2 or 3 clicks in rapid succession and then nothing. I'm assuming it's supposed to be playing the knob sounds continuously as you rotate them.

• Upvote 1

What do like to read? I just can agree to your first post, i hear the same in the CRJ: A few clicks there is one noise and then suddenly there are some more in row at only one klick.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hi Mathijs, any word if this is being worked on in the next update?

along the same lines, i'd love to see faster scrolling (increment/decrement) of the rotary knobs. in other words, they should probably go from min to max range with a lot fewer mouse wheel scrolls/key presses. we don't need 100 gradients when 10 or 12 would probably more than suffice.

a good example of this (both the original annoyance/problem and how it works when fixed) is the ToLiss A319 over in XP land - the newest version fixed their rotary knobs to be way more responsive and it's just SO much more pleasant to interact with the plane as a result. :)