Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke and Bravo Throttle

Capt Shark

Hey Guys,

I bought the whole TM Boeing Yoke pack a few months ago in anticipation for the PMDG B737. It's been boxed up during that time and I decided to set up the yoke to fly the CRJ.

OMG what an amazing difference between flying with the TM versus the Honeycomb Alpha! I just got the CRJ-900/1000 and it is amazingly smooth! I love hand flying even more now.

Manually flying the ILS is a breeze with the TM yoke and Bravo throttle.  It brings out more enjoyment now and in the last few days I've flown over 14 routes and plenty of pattern work!

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you guys if you are considering the TM versus the Alpha.  Don't get me wrong, I love the Alpha for GA flying, but that pendulum effect of the TM with the additional spring is right on.

Mark Guinto

KSAN

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I indeed agree. Then pendulum movement really adds realism when used with Boeing or CRJ...

It is a great trade off in terms of size and price between standard yokes (CH Products) and full size Boeing yokes (Agronn, Opencopits)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...